My Weekend

On Saturday morning my family got up at 6am to get ready for soccer. My Mum is a coach for my sisters team and My sister, brother and I all play for Rotorua City Club and I'm in 12th grade Hurricanes.
We had to be at Puarenga park at 8.30am because my game was at 10.15 and so was my sisters. My step Dad went to work, and my Mum, sister and I went to the soccer park. We helped them go around the whole park in a van and set up the goal nets. Then I saw Tilly and her Auntie and went with them to our field, 12b. My team don't like playing on 12b because its a weird field (and last time we were creamed 12_0). This time we were playing NGO and they're an easy team.
We saw our coach Kevin (he's the bomb) and we started warming up. I play right striker and I kicked off to Aniwa and he kicked back to Logan and it was game on.
They scored the 1st goal
, but then we evened it up. I was almost collapsing by the 2nd half. We were working really hard. At half time we rested and then we got straight back into it. By half way through the 2nd half I wanted to collapse and I almost did, so Kev subbed me. I rested on the sideline and helped out Logan C. Our goalie.
I went back on and then the whistle blew so that made me sad haha. But we'd won the game 4_0 so I was happy again.
Then once we'd finished up at soccer my Mum, sister and I drove to Tokoroa for my baby cousin Jacks 3rd birthday. I missed my Girls rep training at Lynmore at 1.30pm but I was OK with it.
We got back to Rotorua at 4.30pm and I walked straight up to Talita's because I wanted to talk to her about our rep game on Sunday. She gave me my rep uniform and then we asked her Mum of I could stay the night. We begged and she said yes, and so we ran down and grabbed my gear and went back to her house. We got into some trackies and listened to music for ages.
On Sunday we got up at 8.30am to get ready for our rep game at 10am. We left once we were ready. Our rep games went all the way until 4pm that day. We lost only one.